For months, I have been wondering why the posts from my Tangled blog haven’t been showing up on my dashboard. I thought Tumblr was just being dumb and would get it fixed soon. But that wasn’t the problem at all.. the problem was that for some reason, I wasn’t even following my Tangled blog. Turns out if you don’t follow a blog, you won’t see its posts on your dash. DUH! I figured this out just this morning! Come on, Ryan. Get with it! ._.
Hello Darling!!! You've been TAGGED, DEAL WITH IT. Post 10 things about yourself, then tag 10 people. No tag backs. ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, YOUNG PADAWAN.
Glad to be one of your 10 people, zoh (:
1. I’m a guy who takes his sleep seriously. I spend more than half my days asleep. When I get my own house, I wouldn’t mind spending a load of money on a high quality mattress. The average human spends almost one third of their life sleeping so I believe I must make the best of it.
2. My musical preference has a very wide range. It often changes depending on my mood. Some days I’m into rap and hip hop and other days I’m into electropop and dubstep. I’ve also got a love for movie soundtracks. If I were to tell you my main musical preference, it would be rap, hip hop, and r&b.
3. I am the youngest of my siblings. My oldest sibling is 13 years older than me and my second oldest sibling is 7 years older than me. I am also the only son.
4. I’m a very indoor type of person. That’s probably the reason why I’m not as into San Diego as most of the people here are. I wouldn’t mind living in a place where it rains for half the year. I know I sound so loner-status but it’s true.
5. I’m currently majoring in computer engineering but due to my lack of mathematical skills, I’m planning on switching to geographic information science.
6. I honestly don’t really have a real idea of what I want to do in the future. I’m still deciding what I want to major in and I don’t know what kind of jobs will be right for me. I do dream of working for Disney but that is only a dream.. nothing more at the moment.
7. A few of my favorite movies are Fight Club, Titanic, Shaun of the Dead, Equilibrium, Tangled, Planet Terror, and V for Vendetta.
8. I’m a sucker for girls with beautiful eyes. Green, hazel, or blue to be more exact. I usually don’t like to make a lot of eye contact when I speak to people but if they have really nice eyes, I sometimes can’t seem to look away from them.
9. My favorite sports teams are the Boston Celtics, San Diego Chargers, and Boston Bruins.
10. I’ve got a small tattoo on my right forearm but I’m thinking about getting more on the same side. The only reason why I’m a little hesitant about it is because it might affect my job possibilities.
I had only one class today (Geographic Information Science) and it was at 11:00am. Being the lazy sack of shit that I am, I ended up getting to school at 10.. Bad Idea. Almost every parking structure was full so I spent an hour trying to find a parking spot. I eventually found one inside a parking structure which was on the complete opposite side of the campus. I still got to class 3 minutes before it started so whew!
We started by going around the room telling everybody our name, major, hometown, and hobbies. As it was nearing my turn I kept thinking to myself, “DUDE WHAT IS MY NAME?!” Haha, but really I said the usual “Hi guys, I’m Ryan. I’m from San Diego. I’m majoring in Computer Engineering.” After that I paused because what I wrote down for my hobbies and interests was “rapping.” Sparing myself the embarrassment, I just said I loved being on the computer instead lol. When the professor started going through his introductory PowerPoint, the only font he used was Comic Sans. Yes, a college professor using Comic Sans. Anywhooo.. it was a long day ._.
It was one of the best I’ve ever had, actually. Being the third time I have spent my birthday outside of California, I was hoping for it to be wonderful.. and it was! So if you didn’t know, my birthday was on August 26th. In the island of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, accompanied by my loving family, we toured around the West Bay district and the island’s capital of Georgetown. The first stop of the day was Hell. Located in West Bay, Hell is a group of black limestone formations which became a famous tourist site along with it’s gift shop called the Devil’s Hangout. When our tour guide first told us we were going to hell, I thought he was joking because it was really hot and he was just talking about how hot it was going to be at our next stop.. but we literally went to Hell. I bought a shirt that said “University of Hell Graduate.” The next stop was the Tortuga Rum Company in Georgetown. It was pretty awesome that the legal drinking age was 18 so free shots of different flavored rum and free pieces of rum cake were totally the business. The next and last stop was the Cayman Turtle Farm in West Bay where we were able see and hold adorable tiny baby turtles no bigger than the size of your hand as huge full-grown turtles. I had an absolute blast spending a great day with my great family.
“This world’s such a fucked up place. My mind, such a fucked up shape. Everything down here sucks. Maybe what’s up there is great. We all gotta go one day. I just want to cut to the chase.”—Lupe Fiasco
are you gay? i dont mean for it to sound wrong, im just asking out of curiosity. it isnt a hater message i swear.
No sir/madam, I must inform you that I’m not gay. I guess my sexual orientation is quite often questioned because of my beloved interest in Disney and whatnot, seeing that I own a blog dedicated to Tangled and another dedicated to Alice in Wonderland. So yeah to answer your question.. Despite my love for Disney, I’m very straight.. If you have any more questions, you could come off anon and I’ll be happy to message you privately.